Cryptogamie is a fast-track and peer-reviewed journal of international scope publishing in English only. It accepts original papers and review articles on the taxonomy, biology and ecology of all cryptogams. An issue of Cryptogamie may be devoted to a single topic, under the responsibility of guest editor(s). All articles published in Cryptogamie are compliant with the different nomenclatural codes. A copyright assignment will be signed by the authors before publication.
Cryptogamie, Algologie accepts articles on systematics as well as ecology and evolution of any kind of algae (including Cyanobacteria).
Cryptogamie is a diamond open access journal, free of charges for both the author and the reader. Cryptogamie is distributed electronically by BioOne®, which provides its archiving in Portico and LOCKSS.
Visit our website: cryptogamie.com/algologie/
- Editor-in-chief: Line Le Gall
- Desk editor: Chris Le Coquet-Le Roux
Scientific boardEcoevolutionary dynamics of algae in a changing world
- Stacy Krueger-Hadfield (University of Alabama, Birmingham)
- Jana Kulichova (Charles University in Prague)
- Cecilia Totti (Università Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona)
Phylogenetic systematics, species delimitation & genetics of speciation
- Sylvain Faugeron (Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, Santiago)
- Marie-Laure Guillemin (Universidad Austral de Chile, Valdivia)
- Diana Sarno (Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn, Napoli)
Comparative evolutionary genomics of algae
- Nicolas Blouin (University of Wyoming, Laramie)
- Heroen Verbruggen (University of Melbourne, Victoria)
Algal physiology & photosynthesis
- Janet Kübler (California State University, Northridge)
- Nico Salmaso (IASMA Research and Innovation Centre, Trento)
- Vitor Vasconcelos (Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade do Porto and CIIMAR, Porto)